Charles Lincoln "Link" Neal III is the bespectacled half of the internet-famous duo, Rhett & Link on Good Mythical Morning, their famous YouTube comedy series. Link is known to be awkwardly funny, a master of organization, the President of the Republic of Cheesistan, and prone to retching and gagging when introduced to strange or unfamiliar food.
The Early Years
Link was born in Boone Trail, North Carolina to Charles Lincoln Neal II and Sue Capps on June 1, 1978 Making him 43 years old. When he was two years old, his parents went through a divorce. Sue then married her high school sweetheart, Jimmy Capps, and they moved to Buies Creek (Google Maps Street View).
On the first day of first grade, Rhett McLaughlin and Link both got in trouble for writing on their desks (A song they wrote called "Coloring a mythical beast" mentions that they were words like, “dam" and “hel”, (both spelled incorrectly) resulting in “detention“ from their first-grade teacher, Ms. Reed Locklear. Their punishment was to color in pictures of mythical creatures and beasts (specifically Paul Bunyan and a unicorn) at which point they became best friends. This was the beginning of their lifelong friendship, which has lasted 35+ years. Link once described his and Rhett's relationship as something akin to fraternal twins who were seemingly separated at birth.
The duo went to the same elementary school, Buies Creek Elementary, middle school; and high school, Harnett Central High School. They later got accepted into North Carolina State University, where they were roommates. Two of their college friends, Gregg and Tim, later joined their apartment.
They have many shared experiences together throughout the years, including their “first job”, camping trips, exploring the Cape Fear river, multiple near-death experiences, and having the same first and second girlfriends, Leslie and Amber. Rhett stated that they enjoy making memories together, which is kind of their friendship motto.
They began their first creative endeavor together at fourteen, by writing the screenplay for a movie called “Gutless Wonders.” They filmed a couple of scenes for said movie, but unfortunately never completed it. In high school, they shot a 25-minute film-parody on the tragedy Oedipus the King, where Rhett was Oedipus and Link was his father's servant.  They also started a band called “Wax Paper Dogz" in which they were both lead singers until Rhett learned to play the guitar.
During high school, he and Rhett made a blood pact, promising to do something “Big” and “Awesome” together in the future. Unfortunately, Link lost said contract when losing his wallet two years later.
Link graduated NC State University with a degree in Industrial Engineering in 2001.
Soon after graduating, Link worked for International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), where he was a co-op during his junior and senior years of college. He worked there for a few years, before leaving the job in pursuit of full-time entertainment. He now works as an 'internetainer' and co-owns “Mythical Entertainment.” with his best friend, Rhett James McLaughlin.
Rhett has stated that he and Link “make enough money to support two families in the valley." Meaning that they are financially stable.
In his junior year of college, he met Christy White at a rollerskating rink. They married in 2000 in Kinston, NC.
Link is 6 feet tall, although he appears shorter while standing and sitting next to Rhett.
Link enjoys organizing things and cleaning screen surfaces on the weekends. He claims to have slight OCPD and is an extreme completionist. He uses his degree in industrial engineering in his daily life, often having routines for everyday things.
Both he and Rhett are also big fans of Lionel Richie and Merle Haggard's music. In high school, the two best friends often used to listen to Merle Haggard whilst driving around the suburbs in silence for hours, later discussing the lyrics in detail. At 16, after Rhett had just received his licence, they followed Haggard's tour bus all the way to South Carolina in hopes of meeting him, but got scared and turned back as they crossed the state border. 
In college they did "Project Lionel" in their shared dorm room, having everyone that visited their room do his famous album pose on their yellow couch (called "Mr. Fly"), including Link's mom.  In September 2012 they uploaded a video of them singing All Night Long by Lionel Richie, literally all night long. They recorded over 11 hours of footage starting at 7:25 pm on the Santa Monica Pier and ending the night at 6:30 am on Mt. Wilson. 
Link is also known to be a picky eater, as demonstrated throughout multiple episodes of GMM, where he frequently gags at new food, earning him his "Mythical Barf Bucket".
Link Neal has three children. They are Lillian "Lily" Grace Neal (born in 2003), Charles Lincoln Neal IV (born in 2005), and Lando James Neal (born February 23, 2010). Lando has been on a few of the Good Mythical Morning shows with Rhett's younger son, Shepherd. They usually work as a team to determine answers. They are very similar to their fathers and many people hope that Shando, as they're called, might become the new hosts for GMM in the future.
- Their music videos.
- Both Link and Rhett have appeared on a kids show "Jelly Telly" many times as a singing duo known as The Fabulous Bentley Brothers
- Their daily talk show "Good Mythical Morning" (as well as "the show after the show" Good Mythical MORE).
- Rhett and Link have appeared in many episodes of "Youtubers React". , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Link and Rhett have appeared with Rosanna Pansino to make Bomberman Cupcakes
- YouTube Rewind 2012-2016 , , , 
- They have appeared on Conan
- Comedy Week 
- Lopez Tonight 
- Sorted Food
- SourceFed 
- SourceFedNERD, 
- Miranda Sings 
- How Animals Eat Their Food 2
- Epic Rap Battles of History , ,
- Not Too Deep,
- Your Grammar Sucks 
- The Tonight Show (three times)
- WWE Legends house
- The movie 'dirty 30' (cuddled)
- Team Edge's "Shoot Rhett and Link Behind the Wall!!"
- The Slow Mo Guys' Champagne Saber video
- Bear Grylls 
- LMFAO Sorry For Party Rocking 
What Link Neal Doesn’t Like
The following is a list of (mostly "normal") foods that Link has stated that he doesn't like. Despite this, Link is known to be able to handle eating animal food (even once mistaking cat food for marshmallow fluff when it was in a candy apple) and being able to eat liver (unlike Rhett).
- Bananas (hard for him to eat)
- Blue cheese
- Boiled eggs (especially after the first one)
- Butter Beans
- "I don't love celery, let's add it to the list -Link"
- Cherry-flavored stuff
- Cheez-Its (doesn’t hate them)
- Chocolate Chips in his Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- Cooked mushrooms
- Cooked Sweet Potatoes
- Cookie dough with chocolate chips (doesn't like the consistency)
- Cotton candy
- Cream Soda (don't hate it, but don't like it)
- Dark chocolate (doesn't prefer it)
- Dirty martinis
- Dr. Pepper
- Eggs benedict (does not like runny eggs)
- Eggdrop Soup
- Flavored water
- Folgers Coffee
- Fruit punch
- Fruity-flavored ice creams
- Gatorade (orange and red) ("more of a lemon lime man" E:105)
- Hard candy
- Hot Dogs (with the "twisty thing at the top", ones that "turn at the end", also does not prefer thick dogs)
- Key lime pie (doesn't love it)
- Lemon-flavored stuff
- Lettuce (except iceberg lettuce)
- Lima beans
- Marshmallow (except in a s'more)
- Minestrone soup
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Mint cookies
- Minty stuff in general
- Most candies in general
- Nori Seaweed (But just the black stuff)
- Nuts "in his chocolate stuffs"
- Oreos (does not prefer them)
- Pretzels (too bready)
- Red Kidney Beans
- Root Beer
- Runny eggs
- Seaweed (Nori)
- Seaweed Salad
- Smoked gouda (if it's really smoked)
- "Spam-ish" meats
- Sriracha Sauce
- Strawberry Ice cream
- Sushi (Most)
- Thick burgers
- Thin Mints
- Tomatoes (raw)
- Tuna (does not prefer it)
- Wasabi (does not understand it)
- Watermelon-Flavored Things (though he likes watermelon)
- Worcestershire sauce
What Link Neal Does Like
- Boba/Bubble Tea
- Cinnamon Roll
- Chips (especially the "foldies")
- Cottage Cheese
- Frosted Mini Wheats
- Fruit By The Foot
- His Morning Smoothie
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Peanut Butter
- Poke bowl w/o Seaweed salad
- Raisin Bran Crunch
- Ranch Dressing
- Raw Sweet Potatoes
- Some Sushi (without seaweed)
- Sour Cream
- Sushi Oreos
- Topo chico
- During their "detention", the two then first graders began their friendship while coloring in pictures of mythical creatures, hence the name of their fans, the Mythical Beasts.
- Link's biological father is a handyman/contractor and happens to be very hairy.
- Link doesn't want his wiki page to include anything about the fact that he uses a flat iron, even though he doesn't actually use one.. 
- Link had most of his childhood birthdays at McDonald's.
- Link gets slightly anxious at the idea of swimming for he fears drowning. 
- Link didn't always wear glasses. In fact, the first time he wore them in video format was in the first RhettandlinKast. ,
- Link has many monikers apart from “Link: The Linkster , LinkyPoo, Link Sausage 
- Link has a star named after him. “Linkstar” was a birthday gift from Rhett Mclaughlin and can be seen by the naked eye.
- Link loves cereal and eats it every morning. His favorite being Frosted Mini-Wheats.
- Link only drank soda as a child, hating the taste of milk and water.
- Link is circumcised.
- Link collected travel brochures in the third grade, arranging them in a sequence of interest. He sold his collection a few years later for five dollars.
- Link has never had a positive interaction with a printer.
- Link could be a "Cat Woman."
- Link has the power to sustain the GMM mug on the edge of the GMM desk, even after numerous close calls. It causes millions anxiety. They even made a video on the subject of Link's mug falling. The mug finally fell on the historical day of January 19, 2016, and again on January 24, 2017.
- Link hates scary things; including movies, books or even retelling of myths. He sometimes can scare himself with a white sheet he himself is holding while in the same room as his sleeping wife.
- Link learned how to blow bubbles with gum from his grandmother, who would chew it for him and prepare the gum in optimal bubble-blowing capacity, then give it to young Link to finish the job.
- Link loves Yo-Yo’s and can perform several tricks including but not limited to: Rocking the Baby, Around the World, and Yo-Yo fusion. 
- According to Rhett, Link is ambidextrous, which means he can write with both hands. 
- Link's favorite animal is a miniature horse.
- Link appears to be quite proud of his appearance (ex. he once stated that he "has standards").
- Link's singing voice is slightly higher than Rhett's.
- Link can be sensitive (ex. when he first heard he needed glasses, he cried). 
- Link usually enjoys wearing plaid shirts along with skinny jeans.
- Link likes to sing in the shower when his wife and kids are away.
- Link is Agnostic along with Rhett.
- Link has OCPD (not to be confused with OCD) and likes organizing his closet by color, placing things by size.
- Link got a 5 months old pet dog although he thought he wasn't a dog person or any pet person. Especially home pet person. He adopted her and her name is Jade. They had her for a 'two-week trial' initially. She "melted his heart and peed on every rug of the house."
- Link's father was a tobacco farmer.
- From Episode 832 of Good Mythical Morning onwards, Link had officially cut his hair into a completely different style. 
- Link hates tomatoes
- Link hates olives
- Link ate a worms anus in middle school to impress a girl he liked.
- Link's wife's name is Christy
- Link loved professional wrestling as a child and still checks in on what's going on in the wrestling industry.
- Link has owned several different cars, including but not limited to: a "Nissan 1987 pickup " and an unspecified, recent Honda mini-van with a rear-view camera, which he refers to as his "kid transportation vehicle" , likely to be equipped with power seats . At one point he and Rhett jointly used to own a 1992 Ford Bronco as a company vehicle and for camping . They've also owned a Ford Fusion and used that as a corporate car for commuting and carpooling to work .
- Link has a tattoo of his wife's name, Christy, on his butt.
- Link has three kids: Lily, Lincoln, and Lando.
- Link took Latin in college.
- Rhett and Link made a blood oath to “do something big” in high school.
- Link’s favorite thing in the world is flavored toothpaste/toothpicks.
- Link’s mother's husband is named "Louis/Lewis" and is the ceremonial person of honor for Season 14.
- Link did not know what a Bagel was until college.
- Link likes fried green tomatoes, ”cause it doesn’t taste like a tomato.” In their Fried Boiled Food vs. Boiled Fried Food
- In almost every episode where he eats chips (or crisps if you call them that), Link states that he loves the chips that fold over and “flop over on themselves”
- Link says the brownie chunks in Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream are huge.
- Link once bought a sack of rocks from the state fair and ran water over them. In the Ice Cream Taste Test Tournament: Chocolate Flavors, he said it reminded him of Häägen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream.
- Link did not know what Unagi was and until Surprising Food Combos Taste Test. He also did not recognize jasmine tea.
- Link likes peanut butter.
- Link says he doesn't prefer Butterfingers. In their 100 Years of Candy Taste Test, he said that he will start liking them. Directly after, he said he's going to start liking everything on GMM.
- Link says pecan like pe-CON when talking about ice cream, and pee-can when referring to the nut.
- Link loves cookie dough and gets frustrated when there is not enough in his cookie dough ice cream.
- Link thinks he is the better drawer (artist) of the two.
- Link thinks he is the more gracious winner of the two.
- Link is typically not allowed to use knives, or other various sharp objects, on the show due to his tendencies to accidentally aim them at people, although nobody has been injured, yet.
- Link has been known to flat-iron his hair, but in the last few years has been styling it up since January 11, 2016
- Link didn't eat yogurt until he was married. He says this in "Edible Slime Smoothie Taste Test"
- Link said that he likes cleaning and it's stress relieving because it gives him "a sense of control" GMM #746
- When Link can't think of a come back he will just say "You...Dirty Dawg."
- Link tried his first peanut butter cup in 1983 GMM#1961 "Reacting To Weird Science Experiments"
- Link hates malls.
- Link lost his virginity three days before he turned 21.
- Good Mythical MORE (12th July 2021). Can We Guess The Lays Flavor Just By Smell?.